Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

Brent and I were just talking about our longing for a nice big route 44 drink from Sonic. Oh, it's the little, simple things in life that you miss when living in another country, like ice and free refills.

We only have FIVE more days of class. Well, technically 4 1/2 days. We have class tomorrow, Thursday. Then Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday we only learn half of the day then the other half is a party! Yea. Then Thursday, February 28 is our written test. I'm a little sad it's almost over. Brent is not.

I need to go to the supermarket and don't want to. It always tries my patience and my grace.

Brent and I are looking forward to sitting on comfortable furniture again, i.e. our LazyBoy recliner!

I can't believe we have been here for 5 1/2 months. It seems like a few weeks, and like forever. I am ready to see our family and friends and our dog, but don't really want to leave here.

What will we do without hummus? I'm going to have to learn how to make it.

That's all I've got for today.

3 comments:

terriH said...

I can't wait to see you either! And, the hummus...totally easy to make. I have a recipe and have made it several times...I'm totally there with the hummus when us chickies get together :)

Natalie Witcher said...

When DO you get back? Sheesh, can we get an exact date around here. Oh, I'll email you how to get the countries that have hit your blog.

Olivia said...

My husband and I are traveling to Israel in April...We'll bring you a sonic drink?!!!