Monday, April 28, 2008

Stats

8 Days
8 States
Over 2000 miles
That just about sums up our trip last week.
Not really, though, because we had so much fun and got to visit with so many sweet people and friends.
We also reviewed some of our Hebrew verbs on the road home and Brent had me laughing so hard at his attempts to pronounce the word for "to celebrate" that I thought we were going to need to have my seat cleaned and dried, if you get my drift.
I must say that I am very glad to be home again. D.J., our little dog, was glad we were home too!

Thank you, Lord, for a safe and blessed trip!

4 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

welcome back...again.

Summer said...

That's a whirlwind trip! Do you have any pictures you can post?

Anonymous said...

israel misses you. tel aviv misses you. I MISS YOU!!! :)

can't wait to hear more about the trip.

love you!

Tonya said...

Summer, unfortunately I do not have any pics...didn't take the camera. boo.